четверг, 25 декабря 2014 г.

Two Candle Boxes

Good evening everyone!
Merry Christmas!!! I want to wish you on this great day all the best and i hope that you and your families are well!

My project for today is not a card. It is a candle box for my friend.


Here is the small drawer for candles:


The upper part is the easel card which hide the place for a candle and sentiment:


I liked this box so much that i decided to make another one for my other friend. Here it is:


And when it is opened:


Two boxes together:


And close-up of two adorable Tildas. They are both from new Waiting for Christmas collection. Swirly Tilda:


And Its Cold Outside Tilda:


Both stamps are coloured with Promarkers and Copics.
So this is it. Thank you for stopping by and all comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge 93
I love Promarkers - Challenge 250
Not Just Cards Challenge - Challenge 9
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Challenge 63
Tilda's Town - Challange 134
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Challenge 251
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes

8 комментариев:

  1. Adorable set! Beautiful design and I love your choice of images! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love these little boxes!
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Tilda´s Town this week.
    hugs
    Christina x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN for our Christmas challenge & the very best of luck. Wishing you a very crafty 2015! Love Jane x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What fabulous little projects ,love the designs and they would make super gifts
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and Have a happy new year
    Tracey x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thanks for sharing your stunning creations with us at Simply Magnolia, good luck and happy new year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Adorable project; thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Very sweet and lovely candle boxes, thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs Betty

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I love the idea of these, I might to have a go at one for myself! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles, hope to see you again soon!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ОтветитьУдалить