понедельник, 27 июля 2015 г.

613 Avenue Create - Challenge 134

Good day, dear friends!

Yes, it is Monday - i was a little bit late this time. But in any case - we have new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. As always it is "Anything goes" but with twist this time - Shabby Chic. To be honest this task was hard for me - but i did my best and i came up with this card:


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Crafty Secrets. And i used a sweet frame from Greeting from Wonderland digi stamps set. I think it is very beautiful and very gentle. As shabby style tends to soft colours i used mostly soft pink and white for my project. I made some flowers and added them to the frame.


I also used the sentiment "For You" from the same digi set. I also used some pearls and lace from my stash.
And another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check what our wonderful designers have created. And of course - play with us!
Thanks for stopping by and as always all the comments are welcome. Have nice day!

I want to participate with this card:
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 272
Aud Sentiments - Challenge 136
Creative Fingers - Challenge 88
Brown Sugar Chellnege - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Bingo challenge (Pearls of Gems, Sentiment, Flowers)

4 комментария:

  1. This is the sweetest card with all its soft pinks and lace.. the patterned paper gives it a bit of a shabby chic look to the design. The central focal point is just divine with the roses flanked by the darker leaves.. Just wonderful and I want to thank you so much for joining us at BSCB.
    Your newest follower
    shawna - DT member

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment! And i am very glad that you are my new follower!!!
      Sasha

      Удалить
  2. This is such a lovely card! I love all the texture. Way to rock the Bingo Card Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday! Brenda

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the textures you used :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time, hope to see you again soon!!
    Susan

    ОтветитьУдалить