вторник, 11 октября 2016 г.

LHoSM #139 - Flowers


Good evening dear friends!
Today I want to share with you my new project for lovely haenglar or Sweet Magnolia. This month we have new theme - flowers. Very easy!
So here is my project:


I made another Christmas card. This time I used unusual for me color combination of blue, grey and some black.
For this card I chose beautiful stamp called Tilda Hiding Gift from Sweet Christmas Dreams. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used me Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I made flowers and leaves using my dies, there are also some berries, pearls, corrugated paper and a ribbon. I also put some glitter on flowers petals.
Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and see all beautiful creations of our DT ladies. And participate the challenge of course :)
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
A Snowflakes Promise - #30
Midweek Magnolia - #148
I Love Promarkers - #319
Winter Wonderland - Lets Get Krafty or Plaid It Again
Simply Magnolia - Shabby Chic

5 комментариев:

  1. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. She is very sweet and those icy winter colours really suit her well.

    Thankyou for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge @ I love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Fabulous card and love the image! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again :) Mary DT x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful card Sasha.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ОтветитьУдалить